Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Wall Makeover"

For Christmas Jared and Lexi had our family picture framed for us, it was so beautiful but the only problem was that we didn't have a wall big enough for it to hang on. So they had a idea to fill in the wall above my fireplace so it could hang there. They arranged for all of this to take place and after it was all done Jared was able to match the paint and did a awesome paint job. Now as you can see it hangs so beautifully, perfect fit. Thanks cute kids for all your work you did I love it! Its really nice to have a very talented daughter-in-law who helps with my interior decorating, something I am not very good at. If you haven't seen the makeover that she did on Josh's room you need to go to her blog and take a look, it was amazing.


Before picture...







2 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

It looks great! I knew something had changed when I was there, but wasn't sure what it was. Very nice job.

pirate ride said...

Oh... it does look fabulous!! Lexi is amazing!! What a great gift. I Love it!