Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

The holiest words my tongue can frame
The noblest thoughts my soul can claim,
Unworthy are to praise the name
More precious than all other.
An infant, when her love first came,
A man, I find it still the same,
Reverently I breathe her name,
The blessed name of mother.




I miss my Mom very much and am so greatful for all the things that she taught me, especially for the unconditional love that she had for us 6 girls. She was a great cook I thank her for teaching me the importance of cooking so I could be prepared when I had my own family. She never judged anyone and would always listen to those who just needed to talk. I love you Mom.

Im so grateful to be a mother, my children bring so much happiness to me, I am very proud to be their MOM. Thank You kids for being so awesome!

5 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Mom was a great cook. I miss her oatmeal cookies. Happy Mother's Day Sis!! I love you.

pirate ride said...

Happy Mothers Day Auntie J! I love the pic with my mom in it! You are a fabulous mom and your kids are so lucky to have you! Love you!

Jana said...

Thanks Sis. I make those cookies all the time Luv ya

Audra, don't you love your moms pants? so cute. thanks for your comment, Luv ya too

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Hope you had a wonderful mother's day. You have very special children and they are that because of you. Love you much

pirate ride said...

Auntie J, yes they are so stylin especially with those shoes!