Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010



I don't know where 2009 went, many good things happened this past year and there were a few not so good things, but Im not going to dwell on those. Some of the most memorable memories, for me, of 2009 are...
1. Josh returning home from his mission.
2. Going to Disney World with the family.
3. Watching the Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl.
4. JaKelle making cheerleader.
5. Seeing Taylor Swift in concert.
6. Spending a week in Utah with my Sis. and learning how to make Sauerkraut and Dumplings.
7. Celebrating Lynn and I's 26th anniversary at Ruth Chris.
8. Going to the Cabin with my Sistas.
9. Spending time in Wyoming with the family.
10. And of course my trip to New York.

I am looking forward to the year 2010, I love the start of a new year although I really never make New Years Resolutions cause I never keep them, but I like to look back on the past year and evaluate what I did or did not accomplish and look forward to a new year to make those changes of what I want to improve in. I know one thing that I am looking forward to is seeing my missionary and my family being all together.

I have enjoyed doing this blog now for a year, I look at it as my journal, keeping track of all that I do. Not really sure if anyone else is interested in it but it has been good for me. Thanks to all of my friends and family who make me so happy. Happy New Years to you all!!

No comments: