Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!



I am so grateful to be a Mom to four beautiful children
and a daughter-in-law. Thank you
for blessing my life, you are everything to me.
I'm very proud to be your Mother!!
I Love You!


Happy Mothers Day to my Mom, who I miss very much. I miss those days where I could pick up the phone and talk, you know those things you could talk to mom's about and know that it wouldn't go anywhere. I Love You Mom!!

Me and my Mom

My Mom was a wonderful Nurse!

My Mom

4 comments:

MelissaMichelle said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Jana! I just found your blog so now I am following you! Yay!

pirate ride said...

Happy Mothers Day Auntie J!! Love all the pictures of Gram....she was beautiful and such a loving caring person! I love you and hope you had a fabulous day!! xoxoxox

pirate ride said...

P.s hope you had a fabulous talk with Jesse <3

Bonnie and Jim said...

Mom was a beautiful lady inside and out - wasn't she!! I love you sis!! You are a wonderful mother!! I think you are Super Mom!!