Saturday, June 19, 2010

To the BEST Dad's Ever!!!

I am very lucky to have a husband who is the BEST Dad to our four wonderful children, Im so grateful for Lynn who has always been such a great example to them and always made it top priority to be apart of their live!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!





...and to a Father who I think the world of, I miss him so much, he was always so concerned about us girls and we new he loved each of us. I miss Dad peeling apples for us at night from his apple trees, I miss the Mr. Goodbars he would have hidden and then bring them out for a snack, I miss watching him read his scriptures every morning, I miss his funny sense of humor and singing Rise and Shout the Cougars are Out, I miss watching him love to watch golf on fathers day. Till me meet again Dad, I love you!!!



...to Lynn's Dad and the best father-in-law, he has always been there for our family and supported our children by coming to Arizona for all their important events in their lives. Thank You Wayne for having raised such a wonderful son and who is such a great father to our children. We love you.

No comments: