Saturday, August 21, 2010

Santiago, Dominican Republic

We are on the top of our Hotel and this is the LDS Church, basketball court on the left side where Jesse played on Pdays.

Hanging out until we could get into our room

This is a building Jesse always wanted to see but never had the time while in this area.


Me and Jesse, Santiago City behind us.

Josh thought this was a JS look alike.

Jesse and Josh

Josh posing like the statue.

These mask were worn when they have celebrations.

I liked this one.

the Dominican Republic symbol on their flag, the only one that has a Bible on it, the three words on top mean God, Country, Liberty.

posing with a big momma.

Santiago City

Looks like the golden gate bride.

Copying the Hollywood sign.

Me Josh and Jesse


This sign was in the Chilies restaurant, thought it was funny and I think they would really do it.

This is the Acosta family, I loved getting to know them and their four kids, they were so polite and she made us a delicious dinner.

At the home of the Acosta family.

Ari, me and Sis. Acosta, I loved these two ladies.




1 comment:

Karin S said...

I love all the pictures! I am so glad you guys got to go get him! Thanks so much for having us for his Homecoming! It was great! Dev had a blast! Jess looks so good! You have such an amazing family! I wished we lived closer! love ya!