Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday JaKelle




Happy Sweet 16th Birthday to my beautiful daughter JaKelle, still can't believe this day is here, it just seems like yesterday that I was awaiting her arrival and could hardly wait to have my baby girl. JaKelle always brings such a special spirit into our home, always is concerned about others, has the best 3 older brothers who treat her like a queen. Kell loves being with her friends they are very important to her, since she was little she would always go up to anyone and talk to them and ask them if they wanted to be her friend. We are very lucky to have her in our family! Happy Birthday Kell, we love you!



4 comments:

pirate ride said...

Aw...Love this picture of her she looks so grown up!! Sweet 16 WHAT~!! How did this happen already? Man oh man time flies by way to fast. I am torn with emotions sad and happy....life is just to short!! Love you Auntie J and I cant wait to see you a week from today :) xoxoxo

Karin S said...

I love her picture! She is so beautiful! Man watch out, you are going to have all the boys knocking at your door!{If they can get by Lynn and the boys} :)

Jana said...

Thanks Audra and it does fly by way to fast, before we know it our girls will be 18 and graduated. You have to enjoy them while you have them. Love you too Audra and am looking forward to our trip, Im going to freeze, it looks cold there.

Karin I love this picture too, she wanted to do retakes but I said she looked beautiful, its funny to see the boys with her and questioning her about this one who is taking her to the dance. Im coming up there the 14th to the cabin but will be in Utah that Mon and Tues and would love to have lunch, I want to go see Celia too. I will call you. Love you lots!

Bonnie and Jim said...

She is as beautiful inside as on the out side. I hope she had a wonderful day. I Love you Kell!!