Saturday, May 14, 2011

Euporea Dance Concert 2011

Last week was the Mesa High Euporea Dance Concert, JaKelle was in 8 of the dances, she practiced very hard and did such a wonderful job. She has been working on getting her aerial and she nailed it, it was beautiful. Im so very proud of her she is such a beautiful dancer and love watching her. Here are some pictures of the different dances she was in. The last dance she did was the Senior Dance, she was asked by one of the Senior's to be in it with her, I will try to post the video we have.


Kell and Domonique (her very dear friend)


Kell's fans





Senior Dance (I loved this one)

Kell doing her aerial





1 comment:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Jakelle looks beautiful and poised. Wish I could have been there. I always loved seeing her dance when I was lucky enough to be at your home. That has been too long ago.