Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wyoming Cabin Trip

I look forward every October to our sister trip to the cabin in Star Valley Wyoming, this year was quieter than usual, it was just Bonnie and I and although we missed everyone else we had a great time. We were there over Halloween so of course we watched scary movies and of course it scared us so bad we didn't sleep very well at night. It was so fun just to lounge around and talk, watch movies, and watch all the deer that were outside our cabin. We took a trip up to Jackson Hole and did some shopping, its was so cold and windy but loved it anyway. We had lunch at one of my favorite places Sweetwater, they have great salads.

I loved driving down to Afton and eating at Rocky Mountain Seafood, they have the best fish and chips and Clam Chowder. We found a cute new store there and Bonnie bought some cute boots for her granddaughter. Thanks Bonnie for taking time off work and your busy schedule and spending the weekend together. Love ya.





On our way home we ran into these sheep, Ive never seen so many in my life.

Deer outside the cabin.

1 comment:

Bonnie and Jim said...

It's the best tradition ever! I wouldn't miss it. I'm so glad your family is so good to let us use the cabin and you are willing to come here. Good times! :)