Monday, February 15, 2010

JaKelle made Varsity Cheer for Mesa High!!!

JaKelle had tryouts all last week and she found out Friday night that she made the Varsity team, her and a girl from another school were the only two who went to Varsity as Sophomores for next year. I think she is a little nervous to be with an older team but also very excited. We are very proud of her, its a great accomplishment and can't wait to see her cheer next year as a Mesa High Jackrabbit. Of course we needed to celebrate so we all went out to eat at Abuelo's Mexican Food. We Love You JaKelle!!





2 comments:

Nik and Dawna said...

That is way awesome! Congrats! I can see it be a little intimidating...but she obviously has great talent!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Great Job Kell!!!! I'm so proud of you. You will be great. I hope some time I can get there to see you cheer.
Love you!!