Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring has Sprung!!

I Love the Daffodils but they don't last very long in my yard.

How can it be that its already the middle of March? It just seems like I was just wrapping my last Christmas present to put under the tree. Although I love March, actually I love the next three months, it is my favorite time of the year. I love that my trees are almost in full bloom, I love that the weather stays in the 70's, I love that there is Spring Break and I get to go away with my daughter for a week and its usually March that I see an end to my allergies, if I make it past February without a shot then I am happy. Some of the pictures I love are from my yard as it is blooming, except for the one where I can't keep the ducks out of the pool.

My Lemon Tree

My Orange Tree

This tree looks just like a popcorn tree every spring and stinks really bad (not a big fan with my kids) but after all the blossoms blow away its one of my favorites.

Every once in a while these ducks show up and make a mess on the deck, they have even dropped eggs into the pool (yuck) I've had a hard time keeping that bb gun in the closet.

Home Grown Tomatoes - nothing better!!

Easter Egg Hunts

1 comment:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Your yard looks great!! It dosen't seem possible when I look out my window and all I see today is snow. Wow, and to have your garden producing already. I'm going to move to Arizona.