Sunday, September 26, 2010

Homecoming Dance!!

Well, it has happened, my baby girl got asked to her first Mesa High Homecoming Dance, all of this is very exciting but also very emotional for this mom, just don't like to see her growing up so fast. With my boys it was pretty easy getting them ready for a dance, they either wore a tux or shirt, pants and tie, this will be fun trying to find a dress that is perfect for my Kell. Congrats JaKelle, I know your super excited to go and with who asked you! WARNING you know your dad and brothers are going to sit this boy down for a long interview, HEHE.

found on the porch, cute cute idea!

trying to find the letters on all the tootsie rolls


and the mystery person is....

4 comments:

Karin S said...

Congrats Kell! Cute idea! Now you have to come up with a cute idea to answer. Remember answer with food, the boys love it when you do! You have to keep us updated with pictures of the dress, hair, shoes,jewlery everything! Love ya! Man Jana this makes you old! :) Remeber who your first dance was with? Was it MOO MOO? HaHa sorry just trying to make you laugh!

pirate ride said...

:( Sad face...I cant beleive how fast she has grown up along with my girls. Such a cute idea and she looks so excited!!! Congrats Kell can't wait to see the dress and pictures...lots o' love

Jana said...

No dear karin it wasn't moo moo, haha I wish that dance with him never happened.. I am old and Im not dealing with all this very well. But she is so excited and he is such a cute boy who asked her, she will have fun.

Audra she is growing so fast I will be sure and post lots of pictures, for sure.

Sara Hadlow said...

how scary. having two daughters now i already don't want them to ever date and it's at least 14 years away!