Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sisterly Love!

This is my mother-in-law Sherry, and her sister Celia, Celia is preparing to undergo a bone marrow transplant this week and her sister is her donor. Sherry has been such a trooper, determined to take everything the doctors throw her way without a second thought. Today is the third day of the bone marrow harvest for Sherry, the goal is 10 million cells and they also start infusing Celia with Sherry's cells. Our prayers and thoughts go out to Sherry and Aunt Celia and to their families, Im so grateful for such special people in my life.





3 comments:

MelissaMichelle said...

What beautiful people! We have been praying for them!

Bonnie and Jim said...

She makes tears come to my eyes. What a beautiful love. They will be in my prayers.

pirate ride said...

This is such an amazing thing she is doing for her sister! What a inspiration they both are...my thoughts and prayers are with her. Love you xoxoxo