Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WX High School Class of 1981

When we sold my parents home, I brought home things that I had left from when I lived there. I went threw them the other day and found some slides my Dad had taken and marked on the box Jana's Graduation 1981, I never saw pictures from my graduation cause most of the pictures my Dad took were on slides. So I ran them down to Walgreens and waala they made prints and a cd for me. There were not a whole lot of pictures but he managed to get some of my closest dear friends, ones I haven't talk to since high school.

So Im posting these mainly since I treat this blog as my diary and hope to someday make a book out of it. Our graduating class was only I think about 45o so we had it in the gym, plus they had just started the new auditorium that year so we never got to see it (you can see the construction in some of the pictures). This May it will be 30 years since my graduation, Im looking forward to our reunion and hopefully will see some of my close friends in these pictures.



I don't think I wanted my picture taken. What I would of given for a hair straightener back then.

Becky



Me and Karie, crying, we were pretty much inseparable


Dena

Me

Lorry, Lisa, Becky, Me

Becky, Me

Lorry

Lisa

WX Gym


Class of 1981


Becky, Me

doing the walk to get my diploma



1 comment:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Those are a keeper. So glad you were able to find them. What I would have given for only 1 picture of my graduation. Dad thought he was taking a whole roll, but found out the film was not put in the camera properly.