Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Lovers Day!!

I Love Valentines Day, I always looked forward to getting that special valentine at school, you know the one you would want the cute boy in your class to drop into your box that you had decorated so pretty!! I always looked forward to getting a special card from my dad and his box of chocolates. Now I look forward to spending it with my Valentine I have had for 28 years. I will always remember the first time he told me he loved me, it was in French so I had know idea what it meant. He wrote Je t' aime on my hand and I didn't wash it off till I found out what it said. Here are a few pictures of my valentine.
Happy Valentines Day!!





At our ward campout, just before we got engaged!

Honeymoon at the Cabin.

Wedding Day

3 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

You are a cute couple. I hadn't seen the picture of you two at the ward outing.
Happy Valentines Sis!! Love you!

Karin S said...

You two are so cute! So happy he married so I can have you for my sister! Love Ya!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Will you please up date you blog. hahah