Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Birthday Fun!!

Every once in awhile I am lucky enough to have my birthday fall on Conference weekend and when I'm real lucky Easter also. When I got engaged it was all three, my Birthday, Conference and Easter. This years birthday was a very inspiration and relaxing day, my family was the best, showering me with flowers, cards and wonderful gifts. My daughter-in-law Lexi came over and helped make dinner and they all pitched in and did the dishes, I think that was the best part, is not having to do the dishes.

Lynn bought me a delicious cake, decorated very pretty, except for the two candles he stuck on there reminding me how old I turned. He pretty much spoiled me by giving me a beautiful watch, I love love love it. Jared and Lexi gave me some beautiful flowers and a nice card, Josh and Jesse gave me some new head phones, a pasta basked, and a I-tunes gift card, JaKelle gave me a Soda Stream Fizz Sparkling Water Maker, it's very cool, we made root beer the other night. My sister sent me some beautiful flowers and my mother in law gave me an apron and a cute cook to hang it on.

It's a tradition to go to our favorite restaurant when its our birthday, we went to Texas Road House Monday night and it didn't disappoint me, it was very yummy. I'm so very lucky to have such wonderful kids and husband who are so good to me I love them very much!!




flowers from Jared & Lexi and my sis Bonnie



Kell set a special plate for me at the dinner table.

Family Dinner

love my watch Lynn gave me.


present from Josh and Jesse


Sparkling water/soda maker JaKelle gave me.


Dinner at Texas Road House.

3 comments:

pirate ride said...

Looks like a fabulous birthday Auntie! Love all your gifts...been wanting on of those soda makers! How do you like it? Miss you xoxo

Bonnie and Jim said...

So glad you had a nice day. Your family treated you well. Love you sis!!

Jana said...

Audra, its pretty cool, we've only made root beer but diet coke is on my list next. Even if you want to just drink water you can fizz it up and is good with a lime in it.

Thanks Bonnie they did treat me very well, xoxo