Saturday, April 2, 2011

Utah Trip - Spring Break

Kell and I went up to Utah for her Spring Break, we stayed with my sister Bonnie, Lynn usually can never get away this time of year, but he has a client in Salt Lake so he came a day later and took Kell and I to Temple Square. We ate at The Roof with a beautiful view of the Temple, they had a wonderful buffet and about 21 different desserts to choose from. We walked over to the visitors center and then was given a tour of the Conference Center, I loved being with my husband and daughter and tell her stories of when her dad and I were married in the SLC Temple.

The rest of the week, Kell and I did lots of shopping, went to lunch with Lynn's mom, sister, Kell and Kenzee at the Brick Oven in Layton, it was very good. Bonnie and I went to a movie, made Kell a tutu for her dance and talked talked talked. Keith and Sara and their cute kids came over for dinner, they have the cutest girls I love to sit and watch them.

I loved having lunch with my sisters, to catch up with each other and hear whats going on in their lives. Im so grateful for family, I wish I lived closer to them, I miss them so much. Thanks Bonnie and Jim for letting me come stay with you, you always treat us so good.

Lynn, Me, Kell

Making rolls for Lynn's family

Salt Lake Temple at night.

Eating at The Roof Restaurant

View of the Temple from the The Roof
Visitors Center

1 comment:

Forbes Clan of Six said...

I wish I could have seen you. You were just down the street from my work and home.