Saturday, October 22, 2011

My sister in law Carrie and her girls Candace and Chelsie gave Amy such a beautiful bridal shower, Im so grateful to her for opening up her home and doing this for her. The food was amazing, she had these beautiful cupcakes and they were as good as they looked. I was able to meet some of Amy's family and see some old friends I haven't seen for awhile. We all had a great time watching her open her gifts, visiting and of course eating good food. Thank You Carrie for the wonderful shower. Love you.

I loved these cupcakes holders, I think everyone needs these, I am looking!!

These were such beautiful cupcakes and delicious too.

The table setting looking so beautiful in the colors of her wedding.

Cute JaKelle

Cute Bayleigh




Candace and Brookelyn



No comments: