Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wedding Dinner

We had Josh & Amy's wedding dinner at the Mesa Country Club the night before the wedding, it was so fun to be with friends and family and get to know the Miller side a little more. We had Amy and Josh play the newlywed game, with Lynn being the game hostess (is that what you call it?). It was a great night and the food was amazing!!

Josh & Amy

Jared, Kenzee, Jesse (poor Jesse had surgery on this finger that day and was on pain killers)

everyone was tapping their glasses, so they had to kiss!


trying to guess what each other would say

Lucky Kell got to sit at the head table with us parents and the kids.

Grandma & Grandpa Westergard

Richard & Carrie

My Sister Bonnie who came from Utah to help me.

Karen and Kenzee so glad they came!

Candace and Lexi

Kell Bell

Jason & Candace

Lexi and Jared

Ben, Kevin and Josh


It was fun to get different pictures of Josh & Amy and put them on the tables, I love this one.

I ordered Hershey Kisses with the kids names on them to put on the tables, they turned out so cute, I loved them.

1 comment:

Bonnie and Jim said...

It was a beautiful wedding and yes, the food at the country club was amazing!!! I loved being there. Thanks for always making me feel so special.