Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to School

I have always been one of those Mom's who hates to see the summer end and have the kids go back to school. I loved this summer and it went way to fast, plus my baby girl is now in 9th grade, just thinking about her being in High School next year makes me cry. I remember with my boys how fast those last 3 years of school went, but I try not to think of that and will enjoy these days that I have now. Kell had her first cheer performance at meet your locker for the 7th graders, she did an awesome job, she has a great cheer squad and its going to be fun going to watch her perform this year.

Brimhall Bobcat!





Good Stunting Kell


First day of school, big Freshman!

4 comments:

Forbes Clan of Six said...

I can't believe it. I remember you sending dance pictures in her little costumes when she was so little. She has grown into such a beautful, sweet young women. Love you Kell.

Karin S said...

She is so beautiful! She looks so cute in her cheer outfit! I hope she has a great year! I also hope all the other girls catch her when they throw her for the stunts! I would be so scared! Love Ya!

Bonnie and Jim said...

I always loved the summer too. Kel you are too cute. I can't believe how fast she became a teenager. Hope you have a great school year Jakelle!! Mom hang in there!!

pirate ride said...

I love summer too! Why is it that it always goes by the fastest? Kell looks so cute in her cheer uniform! We go back in a week!