Saturday, September 19, 2009

Goat Tears for Joint Pain???

Every once in awhile a commercial comes on and after you watch it you think "what was that"? So I rewound it and watched it again and couldn't stop laughing. If you haven't seen it yet, its about this women who has a new remedy for muscle and joint pain; Goat Tears! The problem is that goats don't cry so she sings Danny Boy, plays sad songs on the violin (she's awful), and reads Romeo and Juliet to her goat herd. She even brings a young goat to visit its mother's grave and says, "That's your mama." The commercial is for the product Thera-Gesic for real pain therapy. Who thinks of these things?

4 comments:

Jared Westergard said...

That's hilarious! I have never seen that before.

The Jolley Post said...

That is soooo crazy!!! Funny Stuff!

Bonnie and Jim said...

That's histerical!!
They look like to two goats we used to have. They are a lot of fun to watch, but they sure stink.

pirate ride said...

OH My!! I'm very scared of that lady and her poor goats!! And I think my ears are bleeding from her singing! WOW this is a commercial? Things that make you go Hmmmm..