Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 Mutual Theme

I love the scripture this year for mutual "Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest". Joshua 1:9. Last week when I gave the lesson and introduced it to the YW, we passed out these necklaces. I ordered them from a lady who sells them on Etsy, she was very kind enough to do a special order for me with it being Christmas and all. They turned out so cute and the girls love them, I love wearing mine and love when I see the other girls and leaders wearing theirs. It will always be a reminder to Be Strong and of Good Courage. I love people who are very creative for us who are not.




7 comments:

Dawn Thomas said...

Do you remember who the seller was of these? I love it!

Jana said...

Hey Dawn, here is the web sitehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/iloveviolin
She did a really good job and they are really cute, let me know if that web site doesn't work.

Everything Vinyl said...

what a great idea! it's stinkin cute! btw just for the record...you have to be one of the most amazing ladies i know...

Jana said...

Raylene, what a sweet compliment, thank you, you made my day. I think your pretty amazing myself. Hows your vinyl business going? I really would love to get with ya about doing some for my house.

Bonnie and Jim said...

You are clever and you always find the most unique things.
How is Jesse have you heard from him?

Jana said...

Yeah, we heard from his mission president last night and then we got a email from him today and we talked back and forth. He is good but felt the quake quite a bit, he said people over there are pretty upset, so sad the devastation in Haiti.

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Way cute. I love that scripture too.