Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things!

It's been awhile since I have done a favorite things post, so I thought I would share some of the things that I have discovered or was introduced to or that was given to me this Holiday season.


This makes your face feel really clean after you use it.


Love my Ugg Button Boots, almost as much as my Ugg slippers.

I get alot of compliments when I wear this, especially from Lynn, It still doesn't take the place of my Heaven from VS but its close.


I was introduced to these amazing cakes on Christmas Eve at my sister-in-laws house, probably the best cake I've ever had.
First time I had these was when Jared gave me a taste of his he brought back from NY, when we went to NY I couldn't find any with the s'more's. Then during Christmas, I saw them at Deseret Book, bought one, then came home and got on line and ordered a bunch to put in the kids stockings.

For years I have bought my eye makeup from Mary-Kay, but when someone told me about these colors made for your eyes I tried it and love it, these colors are for Hazel eyes.


My Zebra purse Lynn bought me in NY.


Love this lip gloss from MAC, but it was only a limited product so can't get it anymore.


Kell told me to buy this ice cream so I did and it is really really good.


When in NY we had frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity, I brought some of these packets home and made some myself, it was really good.



Love, Love, Love my new Dyson Vacuum, this thing is amazing what it picks up, I feel my carpets are so much cleaner.

3 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

I love your favorite things. Jim gave some of that perfume for Christmas and I love it.
What are those bars called? They look yummy!!!
Ok, so I am sooooo jealous of your vacuum!!! I need a new vacuum soooooo bad, but I'm afraid my next one won't be that nice. Lucky you!!

Sara Hadlow said...

is that a rice krispie treat s'more? that looks so freakin' good!

Brooks and Mandy said...

You say you ordered those rice Krispie treats? WHERE. They look DeLISH!!!