Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Love Costco!

I love to go to Costco to see what I can find, when I was there the other day, I found these bottles of Panda Express Orange Sauce. I know how much my kids love Panda's Orange Chicken so I bought it and made it for dinner tonight. It was really good and worth buying. I used a recipe of another orange chicken recipe that I had but added this sauce. Give it a try!





Ingredients:

4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks

salt & pepper

1 cup cornstarch

3 eggs, beaten

1/4 cup canola oil

1/2 bottle Panda Express Orange Sauce, from Costco

Directions:

1. Season chicken with salt & pepper. Dip chicken in cornstarch, then in egg.

2. Fry battered chicken in hot canola oil over medium heat just until browned (not cooked through).

3. Place browned chicken in a single layer in a 9x13 baking dish.

4. Pour sauce over chicken and bake at 325 degrees for one hour, turning chicken every 15 minutes. Serve over rice. YUM-O

4 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

I almost bought that today! Guess I should have...I will have to buy some next time I go! We love orange chicken!!

Everything Vinyl said...

brad's fav chinese fast food is panda! thanks for the meal idea! he'll love it for sure!

Bonnie and Jim said...

That sounds great. I will try it tonight.

The Jolley Post said...

Thanks Jana, that is Zach's favorite!!