Sunday, July 18, 2010

Haacke Party

We had a Haacke Wacky get together while I was in Utah, I love getting together with my sisters, nieces, nephews and all of their children, since I live out of State I don't get to see them very often and even though its just a short get together, I know how important it is to keep family together and its something Mom and Dad wanted us to do is stay close and keep contact with one another. I love all my family and miss those who were not there with us very much!

Grandpa Jim helping Kate feed the horse a carrot.

Tracy and Mike trying to ignore the camera.

Eating the good chicken Bonnie made.

Keith and Sara with their beautiful Kate

Me and my Sis Carol.

My two beautiful nieces Ashlee and Audra

Me and my cute nephew Sean

Brek, he is adorable.

My Sis Bonnie with her cute granddaughter Kate and her son Keith

My beautiful niece Amber and her darling daughter Hadlee

Swimming!!

Amber's beautiful girl Avree

Audra, Carol and Me

My Sister Bonnie and brother in law Jim, I love them very much!!

3 comments:

Forbes Clan of Six said...

It was so good to see you. I miss you so much. I so wish I could see you more often.

Bonnie and Jim said...

I sure loved having you here. Wish you didn't have to go home so soon. I would love to get a copy of your pictures I didn't take any that night.

Bonnie and Jim said...

I forgot to ask - How is you foot?