Thursday, July 1, 2010

JaKelle EFY "2010"

Since Kell doesn't keep up on her blog anymore I get to post her EFY pictures, we need to keep record of these things you know, plus it gives me something to post about, plus I love posting pictures of my beautiful daughter!!




Our awesome blanket we made!

Three Amigos, Tori, Kell, Caleb

French Fries


Kell's Group

Tori and Kell

Caleb

Kell and her group counselor Amy

Paige and Kell

Dan (one of the counselors) Kell

Kell and Caleb


They met two boys from Australia, they loved their accent.




2 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

I know her group counselor Amy! Her older sister is one of my closest friends from high school and we grew up in the same ward...our parents are actually still in the same ward together! Small world.

Karin S said...

Looks like she had a ton of fun! She is so dang cute! It was so good to see you guys! I am excited to hang out with you guys this weekend! Work on that song HA HA :)I hope you guys are having fun at SVR!