Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mesa High Homecoming Dance 2010

JaKelle attended her first Mesa High Dance, she looked as beautiful as ever and had a great time. It was fun being able to go find a dress, getting her hair done and all that stuff us girls like to do. She had me pin the boutonniere on him and I stuck him pretty good, poor guy. I got a few pictures but hope to get some more from her date.

Kell, loved her dress

Jeremy and JaKelle

Love this one of her and her Dad.

Off to the dance.

5 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

She looks so grown up I just can't believe it! Such a beautiful young woman! And I LOVE her dress...I wonder if they make it for pregnant ladies? hahaha!!

MelissaMichelle said...

She is so beautiful! Where did you find that dress? Love it!

Karin S said...

she looks beautiful excited to see more pictures, love love love her Dress!!!

Jana said...

Amanda, I know she is growing up to fast, but its fun to have a 16 year old, yeah you would look very good in her dress pregnant, whats sickening is she fit into this size 0, had to adjust a little but I think I was born bigger than that. How are you doing? Its really close, can't wait to see baby Stephan.

Melissa thank you, she is beautiful, I got her dress from a lady who sells them in her home, she is really good at carrying modest dresses for girls, she has beautiful wedding dresses too.

Thanks Karin, hopefully I will get more pictures, I keep bugging but haven't seen any.

Bonnie and Jim said...

She looks absolutly beautiful. That is the cutest dress I have ever seen. I can't believe she is dating.