Monday, November 1, 2010

Star Valley Cabin Trip "2010"

Our yearly October trip to the Cabin in Star Valley, thanks to my in-laws who let us come and stay there. We always have a fun time playing games, watching scary movies, eating out at our two favorites, Rocky Mountain Fish place, and House of Juan's Tacos. I loved spending time with my sisters and three of my nieces, its a time where we can bond and get to know each other all over again since I live away and don't get to see them much. Im so thankful for my family and love them very much, thank you for a great get away and making me laugh so much.


Me, Bonnie and Carol

Wayne & Sherry's Cabin

Pretty view up the road from the Cabin.

Bonnie in Jackson Hole

Ashlee in Jackson Hole

Audra with a big bear in Jackson Hole


Bonnie, took playing spoons very serious.

Stef and Audra after eating at Juan's tacos, a very good mexican food place.

Audra, Ashlee, Jana, Bonnie, it was very windy.

This Elk freaked me out to touch it.

Me and Bonnie in our glasses, since we can't see anymore.


Mother/daughter (Carol & Stefan)

I was trying to grab the last spoon, Stef got it.

Spoons game, Stef got the last one.


It was down to Ashlee and Bonnie


Ash Won.

Beautiful Stef.

Silly Faces

Love this picture

My two beautiful nieces Audra and Ashlee, sweet sisters.


Sisters (Carol, Jana, Bonnie)

2 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Ok, you are soooo dead! That first picture is horrible and the one of the spoon at my mouth is even worse. Let's face it, i'm not Photogenic.

Jana said...

I love those pictures, you don't look horrible, the spoon one is the best!! sorry.