Tuesday, November 16, 2010

thankful for special memories...

This video brings back a lot of memories for me, when my kids were little one of their favorite videos to pull out for Christmas was the Disney's Very Merry Christmas Sing-A-Long. Just before Thanksgiving they would beg to watch it, it also brings back special memories of my sister Michelle, she would always call me and ask if I got out my Christmas sing-a-long yet, she loved to play it for her daughters. So when I listen to this it brings up many emotions for me, ones of my kids being little and listening to them sing the words that came up on the TV and special memories of my sister Michelle, thought I would share with you something that means so much to me.

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

Aw..a bit teary eyed I think we owned everyone of the "sing a long" videos...mom loved them all! I got them for my girls when they were babies because of that very memory......I too am VERY thankful for memories!! Love you Auntie J