Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Need A Silent Night - Amy Grant

My goal this year is to focus more on the real meaning of Christmas, being with all my family, first time in 3 1/2 years we have all been together, playing more games, singing more Christmas carols, baking, and remember my Savior, the real reason we celebrate Christmas. It's the small and simple things like these that memories are made of and that bring us closer to each other! I love this song by Amy Grant, she explains it perfectly!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Jana, that's beautiful. I wish I could re-live some of those years from our childhood. Oh well at least I have the memories.
I hope your Christmas is very special with you all together again this year. Wish I could be with you. Love you!!

Shelley said...

I love that Jana! Thanks for sharing. Have a very Merry Christmas with everyone together.