Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yummies for the Tummy

Every year at this time, there are just a few things that we have to have at our house for treats, they are seasonal so you have to grab them while you can.

White Chocolate Covered Oreo's

Peppermint Ice Cream, especially good on top of a brownie drizzled with homemade hot fudge.

Hot Cocoa Ice Cream, this is a must for Kell.

Chex Mix Muddy Buddies AKA Puppy Chow, this is something new I found at Sam's Club, loved that fact that I didn't have to make it.

2 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Hi sis. Sorry I haven't been in touch. It's been a nightmare with finishing up my class.
Don't you just love the treats at Christmas time? Although, I doubt you really eat them. I made mom's fudge tonight and it's all I can do to keep out of it.
I love the lights at the temple. It looks so different without snow. How fun your boys are home with you.
Have a good week and I'll call you soon.
Love you!!

Sara Hadlow said...

Wendy's has a peppermint frosty I want to try, it looks yummy.