Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Temple Lights

For Family Night we went and had dinner at the newly opened Old Spaghetti Factory, I wasn't disappointed, the perfect place for someone who loves spaghetti as much as I do. It brought back memories of when I use to go to the one at Trolley Square in Salt Lake and always wanted to sit in the train but never could get a table. Afterwards we went to the Mesa Temple lights, they were beautiful as always, I love the spirit that I feel when I am there. We were to late to hear any of the concerts going on but had some great visits with the awesome missionaries. I love my family and am so grateful to know that we can be together forever!

Old Spaghetti Factory (only picture I took)


Wise Men Still Seek Him

A cute group of people!!

Love the lights in the palm trees

Star the Wise Men were following

Away in a Manger no crib for His bed.

Shepard's

Love this view of the Temple

Beautiful Lights


I Love to see the Temple, I'm going there someday.

My Beautiful Kids, so grateful were all together, I love them so much.

Christmas Story being told in Spanish. My boys liked this.

Mary and Joseph

Loved the lights in this orange tree.

Me and Lynn

Beautiful girl!!

Loved this view.

1 comment:

Karin S said...

So beautiful! What a fun FHE! Looks like a fun night with a way cute family! Love ya!