Monday, June 8, 2009

Disney World Trip

This past week we took a trip to Orlando Florida, I am a Disneyland lover and what could be better??? Yes, Disney World!!!  I had no clue how big this place was and that they had 4 different parks, including two water parks and I think the thing that surprised me the most was the Epcot Center. That was one of my favorite places to go, its really hard to get into different Countries for dinner, especially when you wait to long to make reservations, like we did. But we got into Germany and Italy, they were both excellent but I have to say that Germany was my favorite. They had a buffet of food and it was all so good, lots of sauerkraut, even had dumplings but not as good as Moms.

We stayed at the Grand Floridian a beautiful hotel that was Victorian Style looking. I have to say that the best part was coming back after a long day of walking and finding your bed pulled down for you with squares of chocolate left on the bed. I loved spending time with my kids, even though they are all grown up and we had no little kiddos, we still got excited to be at Disney World, the happiest place ever. Here are some pictures hope it doesn't get to long.





Hat day, it rained so hard and was 85% humidity.


Night view of Grand Floridian 


Day View of Grand Floridian


My favorite two girls


Jammin on the drums


Sweet Morocco Hats


Jared and Lexi waiting for the Bus


Trying to keep dry from the rain


It started raining in Pirates of the Caribbean, so we kept riding until it calmed down.

The kids favorite treat "churro's" they ate a few extra for Jesse.

On the Tram, we spend lots of time on this thing getting from park to park.





Epcot Center, I think this was one of my favorite places to go.





I loved these bushes made in to characters.






We ate dinner at the Italy restaurant. 


This is the Germany restaurant the food and entertainment was amazing.










Ate dinner at Planet Hollywood




Went on a Safari ride in Animal Kingdom


These baby giraffe's were so cute







This tree had animals carved into it, do you thing it is real?


Nope, it isn't, Lexi asked.


Cute Elephant


Paris restaurant

I love the Cinderella Castle

6 comments:

Forbes Clan of Six said...

How fun. We would like to try and go there next year. We need a trip! Looks like you all had a blast.

Bonnie and Jim said...

How fun. Epcot was my favorite. I ate in Moroco and it was fantastic. I also had a little in Germany and I have to agree it was good too. What a fun trip. Looks like everyone was enjoying themsleves. So when are you coming to make dumplings?

pirate ride said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! Looks like such a fabulous trip!!! I love Disney land!!! Never been to Disney World but from the looks of things bet I would be in love!!! I love that the kids ate extra churros for Jesse to cute!! You all look really cute in your hats and if you were going to have to be stuck on a ride to wait out the rain you sure picked the best one in the park!! ( well its' my favorite anyway) Bloody pirates! glad you had a ton of fun in the happiest place on earth!! Love ya!!

Everything Vinyl said...

what a blast! i keep wanting to go to disneyland or six flags but it seems like i'm always pregnant! glad you had a great trip! just fyi...i'm being induced wed morning at five am! check out my blog for updates after she arrives! i can't believe she'll be here tomorrow!

Jana said...

Audra when we rode Pirates I told Kell "this reminds me of Audra and her blog, love the Yo Ho Yo Ho. Love you too.

Raylene, wow I can't believe she is here Im so excited for you. Now Im going to be able to watch two adorable girls in church. Congrats I hope things go good.

K Bonnie, Im for a great big dumpling cooking party Ill get ya the date when I come real soon.

Amber, you really need to go there it is so worth the trip.

Kristel & Ken said...

Yay! I am so excited to see all your pics after hearing about how wonderful your trip was! I'm glad you all had such a fun time! :-)

If my sweetie and I go I am definitely going to take him to the Germany restaurant...it would bring him back to his mission...he would love it!!! YUM!