Saturday, June 20, 2009

fathers day Pictures, Images and Photos
There are three special Fathers that mean very much to me, my Dad, who I miss very much, my Husband who is the best Father ever, and my Father-in-law who has always treated me like his own daughter. A little tribute to you, I Love You!

What Makes a Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so,

He called it ... Dad

~~Author Unknown.~~


Daddy Daughter Date


Christmas morning - gotta love curly hair!!


My Dad


Always keeping the boys entertained


Love how he helped how with the height problem


Always there for special occasions.


Hawaii trip


I Love You Dad!


Last Fathers Day


Loves fishing with the boys


Good Dad


Seeing the fall colors before Jared left on mission.


Daddy's little girl


Eagle Scout Court of Honor


I love white shirts and ties


Was always there for special occasions


Took us to Disneyland, the happiest place on Earth, please tell Jesse that!!!


South Carolina for 50th wedding celebration


Four Generations

2 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Great Post!! I didn't get time all day so I will wish them all a happy father's day here. It was a nice day. Jim was so tired by the time he got home he looked a little haggard. I thought about dad all day. I miss him a lot. We were able to wish Jim's dad a happy father's day, and Keith, Sara, and Kate came to dinner. I can't believe my son is a father. He sure is a cute dad. Lynn, Happy Father's day. Hope you had a special day.

pirate ride said...

Happy fathers day Lynn! Love love love the picture with grandpa in the hat! Xoxoxo