Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tagged by Bonnie

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Sent Kell to EFY

2. Payed some bills

3. Bathed JJ

4. Took JJ to the Vet to get 3 shots

5. Did some laundry

6. Worked on YW Lesson

7. Went for a swim with Lynn and Josh

8. Went to dinner at Wings Express/visited with good friends.



8 things I look forward to:

1. Spending time in Utah with Family

2. Going to the cabin

3. Going to see Wicked next month

4. Seeing my Missionary again

5. Watch Kell Cheer

6. Be a Nanna

7. The Economy to get better (if ever)

8. Get new carpet (I think this was on my list 8 months ago)



8 things I wish I could do:

1. Play the piano good.

2. Lose 10 pounds

3. Go to Europe

4. Be better in serving others

5. Remodel my kitchen

6. Sew

7. Speak Spanish

8. Open a Bakery



8 shows I watch on TV (or DVD)

1. So you think you can dance

2. Seinfeld

3. CSI Miami

4. 24

5. The Office

6. The Biggest Looser

7. American Idol

8. I'm a Celebrity...Get me Out of Here!



8 people I tag:1. whoever feels like playing...

5 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Good answers! I'm glad your finally looking forward to being a nanna. Can't wait till you get here!!!!

Jana said...

Haha, I really just put that cause I couldn't think of anything else!! Can't wait to CU 2

Penni said...

Jana - Nichole called me telling me she saw Jakelle and Tori at EFY -not sure if the girls will remember her but can you believe how quick they are growing up!!
Anyways just wanted to say HI.

Penni P.

Jana said...

Penni - Its so good to hear from you, this has been so hard for me letting her grow up. How fun for them to be there together, I will mention it to JaKelle. I saw Brandi the other day and told her its time we all get together, I have been awful at keeping in touch. Thanks for leaving a comment.

pirate ride said...

10 pounds um... wear? You look fabulous!