Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June Dance Recital

Excuse me while I brag a little bit, JaKelle had her last dance recital last week, I didn't handle it very well after it was over I found myself blubbering out of control. I did manage to get a few pictures of her and a few of her favorite people. I was so proud of her, she did such a awesome job and looked so beautiful in all 10 dances, we have been going to dance now for 10 years and maybe just maybe I can talk her into going back (hint hint Kell). Your a beautiful dancer sweetie and we can't wait for you to show us what you got in cheer. They don't allow us to video any dances, they video it and we buy the DVD, but here are a few pictures.

















1 comment:

pirate ride said...

Im so glad that I'm not the only one how cry's at the end of dance things! Kelle is absolutely stuning in all of these photos! I would be bragging her up too! She is fabulous!