Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Mom!

Mom would be 82 today, its hard to believe she has been gone now for 4 years. There are so many times I want to pick up the phone and call her, whether it be for help on a recipe or to just talk and she always would just listen and make me feel better, always understanding and never judged. She was a caring nurse and worked in many hospitals and treated anyone who came to our house. I remember when growing up, many people would come over just so they could sit and talk with my Mom. She was always so generous to others. Thank You Mom for all that you taught me. I love you and miss you!











4 comments:

pirate ride said...

Happy Birthday Gram!!! I love the pic of her at the beach in the sand with no shoes!! I miss her so much! She was the sweetest most genuine none judgmental woman I have ever known!! I miss & love you tons Grandma!!
I Love you Auntie J
Love, Me xoxox

Jana said...

So true Audra, I love that picture too, no matter where she was she always looked her best. I love you too sweetie!!

Bonnie and Jim said...

I sis. I'm on vacation with my sweetie. Love the pictures. That first one of you and mom is so cute. Sourkraut and dumpling it is. When you comming out? Well, I will call you when I get home this weekend. Love you!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

I miss her to. I used to get my gama shots from grandma when I was little. I didn't want anyone else doing them. That was one thing that I truely appreciated about her was that she never judged. I am sure she is at the beach every day. I have a picture of my mom and her at the beach and it is one of my all time favorites.