Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Desert Has Turned Red!



I can truly say Arizona has gone Cards Crazy!  Everywhere you go there is RED, giving high fives, and yelling go Cards, I even went to my gym class this morning and the instructors were all dressed in their Cardinal outfits, and for the 45 of us in the class it seemed like a hour long Pep Rally.  It actually has brought alot of energy and excitement to the Desert. Good luck Arizona Cardinals we will be cheering for you.



I found this picture on the internet and thought it was very clever. (that doesn't pertain to you my cute Niece)

3 comments:

pirate ride said...

What a great sign! I am making a prediction 28 to 13 for the steelers I hope I don'tend up having to eat my words

Bonnie and Jim said...

I'm all for the Cardnals! I really hoped they would break a long time record. They were so close today. I was very disapointed.

Jana said...

WOW what a great game, this house was going crazy, now it is very somber, but they played a great game and made a good comeback.
Hey Audra good prediction but Im glad the score was closer than that.