Monday, January 26, 2009

My Sister Tagged Me

Why I Love My Man - Tag

What is your husband’s name? Lynn Carl

How long have you been married? 25 years

How long did you date? Umm I think almost 1 year

How old is he? 47

Who eats more sweets? ME! hands down

Who said I love you first? He did, he wrote me a letter in French and it said je t'aime

Who is taller? Lynn, of course, who isn't taller than me.

Who can sing the best? I would have to say me and thats even scary.

Who is smarter? Lynn, but I remember things better.

Who does the laundry? I do, but he folds a good towel here and there.

Who pays the bills? ME, but thanks to him I can pay them.

Who mows the lawn? Jesus (by the way the J is silent and the e is an a sound) his company is called "Friends"

Who cooks dinner? Me, but when we go out he says that counts for his turn cooking.

Who drives? Lynn, except when he has his contacts out.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me Me Me

Who kissed who first? He did but he would say me.

Who asked who out first? Lynn

Who wears the pants? We Are As One!!!

I am tagging Everyone who reads this!

Thanks Bonnie!

The rules for this tag: answer questions about your spouse, list names of people you are tagging in your post, and then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged.

2 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Thanks for playing sis. I love your answers. I think we have the best husbands ever!!

pirate ride said...

Great answers you had me laughing :) !!! I love the Jesus on!