Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday

Excuse me while I brag a little bit about this cute little guy....... 
JOSHUA CHAD WESTERGARD
He never did like his middle name, but I try to announce it when I can.  I can't believe he is 21 today, it seems like yesterday that he was bouncing around this house (nickname Tigger)

  
I was always amazed of how high he could climb and he would try to climb anything.  He had a bunch of energy and didn't go for those things called NAPS!!!  I hope someone in Costa Rica is making this a special day for the special person he is!!!  I will give him my birthday HUG in 18 days.
Here's just a few cute pictures
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER WESTERGARD"


Cutest baby (sorry its blurry)


Gotta love the spiked hair!!


Cutest smile ever (sorry for the blur)

Loved to wear Dad's T-shirts to bed

Love his acting out a short person.

So proud of his fish


Love those Brothers


And Sister


Welcoming home his brother Jared from his mission.


The Josh




I told you he liked to climb.

Does this pictures remind you of Anything???

6 comments:

pirate ride said...

Oh... im teary eyed!! What great pictures!! You have the best boys!! I love the ouch Charlie video they do look like each other! I am so happy that you get to hug him in 18 days!! :) Totally love the pic of(Tiger)and Jared hugging!! Love ya!!

Karin S said...

Thanks for making me cry! He is so dang cute! I can't wait to see him! Remember how he had his own language? We loved to hear him talk! Now look at him. I hope all goes well and both you and Lynn get to go pick him up! Love Ya!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Time does fly! I can't beleive he will be home in 18 days. He is such a spritual handsome man. Will you please give him hugs for us too. Love you

Jana said...

Love all you guys too, thanks for your comments and I will give him a hug for you.

Jared Westergard said...

I can not believe he is going to be home is less than a month. I hope he had a birthday too. I love that picture of Jared and Josh it totally like that clip SO funny! I must say you are becoming quite the blogger Jana. You even post videos I haven't even ever done that. Way to go keep up the good work:)

Bonnie and Jim said...

Seeing those pictures makes me really miss him. I can't wait to see him next month. He always brings a smile to my face. Happy Birthday Josh!!