Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Love His Pink Shirt?


When Jesse was in High School I bought him his first pink shirt (which I loved and he looked so cute in), he wore it all the time until....one of his teachers made a not so nice comment about it and some other students joined in with this teacher. I haven't seen Jesse wear a pink shirt since or did I ever think I would until now. And might I say Elder Jesse Westergard, you look pretty darn handsome in your pday pink shirt.




I love this picture!

3 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

He does look handsome. It that his appartment? It looks like they are remodeling. He looks so sweet with the two little ones. He looks like he has put on a little weight, but I like it.

Forbes Clan of Six said...

He is such a handsome guy he can wear anything.

pirate ride said...

What a handsome guy in PINK!! That teacher is a big jerk!!