Thursday, January 29, 2009

We Got Them.....


My first passport ever, and after alot of frustration and gathering up documents, I got a call that they had Lynn's. I hung up the phone, got in my car and went and picked them up. I wasn't going to be satisfied until I had those things in my hand and saw for my own two eyes. So when I got there they gave me Lynn's with his birth certificate back and then gave me mine and guess what??? NO birth certificate was with mine. We are now on a hunt for it, they told me that they probably mailed it to me, NO, I said, I would have received it by now. So somebody out there has my Birth Certificate, now what am I suppose to do?  Anyway, Costa Rica here we come!!

6 comments:

pirate ride said...

Yeah!! I am so glad everything all worked out!! Funny how that always happens!!

Kristel & Ken said...

Yay! I'm so glad it all worked out and you were able to get his passport! What a long process... :(

Bonnie and Jim said...

That's great Sis!! I have been praying for you two. When do you leave? How exciting!!!

Jana said...

Thanks Sister, we leave on the 15th, 2 weeks from today, can you believe it is so close?

Jana said...

Thanks Kristel I love your blog, so glad we have these.

Forbes Clan of Six said...

How exciting. They better find your BC. I would be so angry. I better not be going out of the country.