Monday, February 9, 2009

Krispy Kreme Disappointed Me

A couple of days ago I posted about Krispy Kreme doughnuts making heart shaped doughnuts, I was so excited to go get some for an activity I had on Saturday, but when I got there they had no heart shaped doughnuts and they said they didn't make them, I asked them about the advertisement they had and they said that only some stores in the East do that. I was very disappointed Krispy Kreme's so I deleted their add on my blog, but I did get the valentine cards for buying 4 dozen doughnuts, they are cute and each card is good for 1 free doughnut.


There is another place I was excited about that makes heart shaped pizza. There is a new Pappa Murpheys by me and they make your pizza and you take it home and bake it. I first had this pizza in Utah when I went to my sisters house for dinner. It was very good so I was excited when they build one by us. Here is the add...

Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza is showing its big heart once again this year by offering customers the popular Heart-Shaped Pizza for Valentine's Day at a great low price. Topped with freshly grated cheese and loads of pepperoni, the Heart-Shaped Pizza is a fun, freshly made meal for parents leaving kids with the babysitter ont Saturday night…or for those staying in and celebrating together.

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

Krispy Kreme disappoints everyone!!! My Friend tryed to take her little girls preschool class there for a field trip and they said No!They are so mean!! I love papa murphys there pizza is fabulous!!