Sunday, November 1, 2009

Catching Up!!

These past few months have been pretty crazy around here, I haven't had time to post some things, so here is what has been going on around hour house lately.... Except my New York pictures, those will be coming soon.



Chelsie & Doug blessed their sweet girl Brookelyn


Eating yummy pie that Carrie made.


Cute Bayleigh


Candace, Lexi and Grandma Westergard


We had everyone over for Kell's birthday and had Mexican food from Matta's, they have the best salsa and chips. JaKelle wanted cupcakes from "Sprinkles" so we went to Scottsdale to get them and YES it was worth the drive, their red velvet were YUM-O.


Blowing out the candles.


The Family!


They had them decorated really cute, I couldn't fit them all on the rack.


Cute purse Kell got for her birthday.


Cute Bow Necklace.


Cute Lindblom Family .


I can't believe this girl is 15.


Every year my sisters and I take a trip up to Wyoming to my in-laws cabin. We always have a lot of fun, playing games, eating, watching scary movies and of course shop. I look forward to this every year and am so grateful for my sisters.




The weather was warmer than I would of liked it, but it was beautiful. This is a view from the cabins balcony.


We carved pumpkins for family night, the kids always come up with cute designs. The sad thing is that the pumpkins were totally rotten 3 days later and had to be thrown away, joys of living in the heat.


Josh used my kitchen gloves to scrape the seeds out (good idea)


I bought electric pumpkin carvers in Wyoming, they worked pretty good.


Jared, Lexi, Kell and Josh (we did one for Jesse)


This is JaKelle's I thought it won the prize.

This was taken in a dark room and the pumpkins were lit, but you can't tell that.


Josh started carving something but he ended up making it a moon shape, good save Josh.


Jared and Lexi's cute designs.

2 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Busy, busy. Kell, you carved the same one I did last year. Cut pumpkins. Glad your home safe sis. Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Way cute pumpkins. Good job everyone.