Thursday, November 5, 2009

New York - Day 2

The second day we were in New York it rained, hard. So we walked around town with our umbrellas and tried to find shops to go into and do some serious shopping. I didn't take a lot of pictures cause we mostly spend our time walking and trying to find our way around. We did go into this Hollister Store that was 3 stories, there were live models standing around that had less clothes on than the fake mannequins. We also went into the Apple Store, the outside was this glass cubical and then you walk down the stairs and it was packed with people and to even get assistance it was a 2 hour wait. We went to Magnolias Bakery and got us some yummy cupcakes, my favorite was the red velvet ones and the pumpkin were pretty good too. We went by Radio City, Ive always wanted to go there and see the Rockets Christmas Show, we were about a month early.


This place was huge.


I loved this Apple Store.


Inside the Apple Store, had to walk down these stairs to get to the store.


Radio City Music Hall




Magnolia Baker, I don't think he wanted me to take a picture.




YUM-O cupcake

What goes better with cupcakes? Yup DC, I loved the look of the bottles, they were very tiny.


Inside the NBA Store - Yao Ming is 7' 6" (I'm 5'' 2")

My Hand compared to Shaquille O'Neal's - Crazy

No comments: