Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year for Thanksgiving we shared it with Carrie's family the Westenhaver's at their house, they have a beautiful home in Val Vista Lakes. The weather was warmer than I like it, 81, above normal temperatures but once the sun went down it was very nice, the little kids were swimming and Richard even brought the fishing poles out and helped them catch a fish. There were a lot of people there and tons of amazing food. I love getting together with family, my favorite thing to do, I'm so thankful for my friends and family, here in AZ and those in Utah and have many things to be grateful for in my life.

























Black Friday, the kids and I got up at 5:00 a.m. and did some shopping. About 10:30 the kids crashed in these chairs. We were very tired but had a lot of fun.




3 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

You look a little tired. I slept in until 8:00. I gave up shopping early years ago. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. I missed you and your family. Someday we have to have it together. Then I'll go with you on Black Friday.

Forbes Clan of Six said...

This is the first year that we didn't do that. It was nice though to sleep in until 7:00.

pirate ride said...

Looks like you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!! And Black friday oh my sounds fun and looks tiring! love ya