Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Another April Fools Day...



So I always try to think of the perfect tricks to play on my kids, this year I think I got them all even Jesse in the Dominican Republic. I wrote him Tuesday night and told him I had some news, that I was pregnant and excited to have another Westergard on the way. I got him good. He did get me back though by telling me that he was in Santiago and he saw a Doctor there and he checked his stomack issue out and that he had appendicitis and he had to have his appendix out, I didn't even finish the letter and ran in the other room to tell Lynn, he told me to go read the rest of the letter, then I new, dang I can't believe he got me. The only person I can never get is Lynn, he never believes anything I tell him on that day so I tried something different. Every morning I fix him eggs and so I put some pickle juice in with them, it stunk way bad even cooking them. I put a little cheese in them put them on a plate and the kids called him in to eat and we all watched waiting for some reaction, maybe like spitting them out or something but no, he finished all of them and said thank you, he didn't even know something was wrong, I give up. Thank You kids for putting up with my jokes today, you make it very fun for me.

3 comments:

Bonnie and Jim said...

Good one Jana. I put some plastic fish in the water cooler, and a stuffed racoon under my boss' desk. I had a really good one for Jim, but by the time I got home I was so tired I said forget it. I will tell you about it and you can try it on Lynn next year.

pirate ride said...

You are so dang cute!! What a stinker Lynn is!! I am hoping for the day you can fool him!!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

You are such a fun mom. Can you imagine having another little Westergard. It would be quite spoiled. One of these days you will get Lynn. Kelsee was going to call her dad and tell him that she got suspended for cheating off of another girls paper. That same day she got the news that she was accepted to go to South Davis Junior High. She forgot to call him. They always get there dad.