Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just A Little Bit Jealous!

My sweetie JaKelle has been in Washington DC and New York this week with a group of kids from her  school, I missed her very much. She was able to go see a Broadway Show "The Little Mermaid" and her words were "Mom, O My Gosh, this is so cool!" Yes, I think if I were in N.Y. sitting watching a Broadway Show I would think that it was pretty cool too, in fact, I'm pretty sure I would be very emotional and cry if I were even in N.Y. I'm so glad she was able go and experience these things, and Kelly I hope to see all those awesome pictures you took posted on your blog soon.



Doesn't this look so good!!

2 comments:

pirate ride said...

WOW! what a fun and great experience!! Im jealous too! I would so love to go to NY and to top it off to get to see a Broadway Show! FUN,FUN,FUN!! Can't wait for pics!! Love ya!

Bonnie and Jim said...

I am so jealous!!! Just watching that clip sent chiles over me. I love the theatre. I would see a different show every week if I could. What a lucky girl. Can't wait to see all your pictures and here about your trip Kell.