Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Lynn!

Today Lynn is celebrating his 48th Birthday I thought I would share some of my favorite photos of my wonderful husband. I hope he is having a awesome day in S.C. with his brother and Josh. I Love You sweetie!!




I love his suit!


What a bod! Karin you are adorable


The Dancer


Not Sure


The Hunter


What a Stud, this is back when they did road shows.


Yes, that would be Lynn, Me, his sister Karin


Mission


Mission


What he loves to do most - Fish...




and Golf


Father/Daughter in Disneyland


Love him in blue!!!


Chicago trip


Spending time in Utah!

5 comments:

Forbes Clan of Six said...

Happy Birthday uncle Lynn. I can not beleive him in that suit. It is a minature of Jesse. Then the other photos are minatures of Jared and Josh. I love looking at old pictures. Love you guys.

Bonnie and Jim said...

Happy Birthday Lynn!! I want to see you dance the next time I come down. Love the outfit!!
Love you

Jared Westergard said...

Happy Birthday Lynn! Those pictures are so funny. What a cute kid! I am sure they are having a blast.

P.S. They still do road shows in some places. Our ward is having theirs on Saturday and I have to do the hair and make-up.

pirate ride said...

Hapyy late Birthday Uncle Lynn!! I love all the pics so cute!!! Lot o lo love ♥ Me!

Jana said...

Wow, really Lexi I had no idea they even did those anymore, that is so cool.

Sis, don't think your going to see him dance, I think that outfit scared him for life to ever dance again.

Amber, I know he is a miniature Jesse, I love old photos too, Love ya

Audra, I love you too! give those cute kids a hug for me.