Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dinner at Alice Cooper's!!

Before the Sun's game last week, Lynn wanted to take me to this place to eat that he really likes, he says it has the best BBQ sandwiches around, its just around the corner from the Sun's Arena so we went a little early and walked over to Cooper'sTown!  I new Alice Cooper lived here in Phoenix but I never put the two together (I know "duh")  this is what I saw when we got there...



The place had lots of tables and the hostess' all had Alice Cooper make-up that greeted us and showed us to a wooden table decorated with Alice Cooper memorabilia. There were tons of TV's, large and small, It kept us in touch with baseball games across the nation and of course the Suns games. I loved the menu and the names they picked for each item, a lot of them are after names that had to do with the Suns and Diamondbacks, and of course Alice Cooper, like the "Nightmare Nachos". I had the “AL McCoy’S” CRISPY CHICKEN SALAD and it was super good, Lynn got the Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich which I had a bite of and Yum-o it was.  Even if you do not like Alice Cooper, the place was fun and the people were super friendly and the food is very fresh and good. 

3 comments:

Jared Westergard said...

I am glad you guys had fun. It looks like a cool place.

pirate ride said...

What a fun place to eat and it sounds way yum-o!

Forbes Clan of Six said...

How fun in that.